Sunday, August 28, 2005

My New Floor!

When I bought my home 3 years ago, the living room had orange and gold shag carpeting! Some ask me why I bought the thing, but we connected....what can I say. A few months ago though, the carpet or I had to go. DPK and I ripped up the carpet leaving the subflooring; particle board to be exact. As I was unsure of when I'd have the cash to move forward with flooring, we painted the subfloor black. In our minds, it made the floor more attractive. You can see for yourself below.















This weekend, new flooring arrived! This picture shows progress.
















And here's the finished product!! It's so beautiful!





The floor's only natural predator??? Duncan, my old slightly incontinent Westie!

1 comment:

utenzi said...

Such a pretty floor. Don't let that damn dog water it, Utopia. Dogs are almost as evil as cats. Beware!