Saturday, May 12, 2007

My Saturday

The good: I woke up and had moments of productivity.
  • I woke up at 11:00 but fell back asleep. Moe, my dog, is beside me.
  • I woke up at 13:43; got up this time.
  • David's not here this weekend. Just as well. Things not going well there at all.
  • Get out weed eater and lawnmower to clean up the front yard. Very little gas.
  • Relax
  • Starts to thunder. Move flag stone from tarp so I can pull the tarp over the rock screenings; protection from the impending rain. Pull other tarp over freshly applied rock screenings and flag stone in the in-progress sidewalk.
  • Plant butterfly week and some other bush that has flowers resembling toad lilies.
  • Start to go into the house, but my son has locked the door. He's angry most of the time.
  • He finally unlocks the door. I'm told what a shit I am again. I say nothing.
  • Fix lunch. Eat while checking mail, news, etc on the internet.
  • Relax

The bad: Living in my house with such verbal and mental abuse.

No comments: